Am I Toxic?
Springtime means renewed life, new birth and a season full of naturally occurring cleansing herbs. A time you can find cleavers in the fields, nettles, clover, dandelions and more.
David DeHaas shares more about gentle ways of detox for our kids with at the Health Symposium.
This is a good time for cleansing and detoxing. Our bodies are amazing and designed by God to heal and regenerate cells. It is a great thing considering the toxic world around us.
Kris Wear of World Of Nutrition in Nampa, Idaho shares her knowledge on detoxing.
Reasons for detox
- Environmental toxins – Water, air and indoor toxins
- Food toxins
- Housecleaning, and personal care products
- Medications and drugs
1. ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS
- Water is ONE of the most important things to life and also one major source of toxins.
Water may contain
- Prescription drug contamination, NEVER FLUSH your old prescriptions. Please keep them safely out of the wrong hands they are poisonous. (Find your local prescription DROP OFF location). Common drugs found in tap water is birth control. Imagine a life without babies.
- Herbicides, pesticides such as Round-up.
- Treatment chemicals such as chlorine.
- Added neurotoxins and carcinogens such as FLUORIDE that have ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS in our drinking water
- Heavy metal
And I am talking about TAP water, most drinking water is just not safe. FIND OUT ABOUT YOURS HERE.
This was taken by someone visiting a water treatment facility. This is the FLOURIDE that is added to our tap water FOR OUR HEALTH.
- Air is another key component to life and is full of toxins.
Toxins in the are come from
- Pollution from factories
- Auto exhaust
- Herbicides such as Glyphosate/Round-up
- Wood and coal burning stoves
- and more
Mosquito spray is more and more common and a key player to sickness and disease. Click HERE to to learn more and LOCATE your local abatement department and get your location on the do not spray list.
2. FOOD TOXINS
- Sugar is one of the most common toxic substances we consume daily. Kris takes sugar further than I do and states ALL added sugars feed disease, including honey.
- Processed food contain nutrient deficient and often toxic substances banned in most countries around the world
- Nitrates and Nitrites in meats
- Dyes such as red, blue, and yellow with #’s in them
- Hormone inhibitors
- Polysorbate 80 and any ingredient with a number
- GMO-Genetically Modified Government Studies on GMO-Here are some statements by FDA concerning GMO.
- Artificial AND NATURAL FLAVORS
- It is best to avoid foods with ingredients listed that you cannot pronounce
See the food banned in countries except the USA.
In the article HERE, Dr Mercola shares common foods that contain dyes.
“Boxed Mac & Cheese, cheddar flavored crackers, Jell-O and many kids’ cereals contain red 40, yellow 5, yellow 6 and/or blue 2, the most popularly-used dyes in the United States. Research has shown this rainbow of additives can cause behavioral problems as well as cancer, birth defects and other health problems in laboratory animals. Red 40 and yellow 6 are also suspected of causing an allergy-like hypersensitivity reaction in children. The Center for Science in the Public Interest reports that some dyes are also “contaminated with known carcinogens.”
3. HOUSECLEANING AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCT.
Our skin is the largest organ of our body and is responsible for detoxing. When we put on toxic chemicals daily, our skin absorbs these and distributed them to all our major organs in seconds.
chemicals make-up can be harmful
4. Medication and drugs
- Vaccines-toxic ingredients from fetal cells from aborted fetus (-5 human diploid cells) to thermersol.
Join the team
Basic Instructions GUIDE to detox
FULL LIFE DETOX solutions
MY TOP 10 articles